Play Australia is committed to promoting the value of play and increasing play opportunities for children, young people and families throughout Australia.
They aim to:
- Promote PLAY and it’s VALUE
- Collect, disseminate and exchange information about play and play environments.
- Encourage consultation with organisations and individuals on issues relating to play.
- Carry out research into the use of playgrounds and their value.
- Promote better design of playgrounds.
- Encourage better planning, design and development of play opportunities.
- Support the development of the Australian Standards to assist in the promotion of safe play.
- Support our members to provide quality safe play opportunities.